If you are a passionate Java developer with 1-3 years working experience and you're looking for an exciting and challenging role in a dynamic environment in Athens, then we would like to meet you.
We are looking for a creative engineer able to join our backend development team, ready to be involved with the latest and greatest in both java and linux worlds. This position requires a person with a quality driven, never stop learning mentality.
- Core Java (up to version 8) - Collections, Generics, MultiThreading, Annotations
- Spring.io - Spring Core Framework, Data, MVC
- RESTful web services
- MySQL or PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Oracle
- Fluent communication in English
... we'll appreciate any experience, even just some familiarity with the terms, on:
- Agile Development - Scrum semantics
- Debian, Ubuntu or any other linux distro
- Spring.io - Cloud, Stream
- MongoDB or CouchDB
- Functional Programming Patterns
- Elasticsearch or Solr
- Microservices architecture - Netflix OSS
... we'll also appreciate any references/links to oss contributions or code you authored.
- Working with latest and greatest Java has to offer
- Modern working environment and open space philosophy
- Selective conference expenses covered
- and of course BBQing and fun!