It's all about the web, latest standards and the people behind.
Let's forget requirements for a while. We're interested in and already:
- working in ES2015+
- using flux architectures (with react, inferno etc)
- extending urban styles (from scss to styled-components to emotion)
- having functional and reactive mindset (ramda, sanctuary, collectable)
- painting some canvases (createjs, phazer)
- writing apps with demanding requirements (yes.. beyond todos)
- love the f*cking web (service workers, wasm, webgl)
- even when it runs in our phones (offline first, web push notifications)
- having some fun with react-native and universal frontends
If you love that stuff and you'd like to evolve with us lets have a talk! If you're working on other architectures such as MVC and want to change we've been there as well. We don't necessarily seek for uber-epic-level-experienced-hackers in any of the above. We just look for fellow believers. The rest will happen through the team.
- see above ^^
- get some days remote
- private health insurance
- competitive salary
- batteries included
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!